Monday, July 20, 2009

Up late again -_-

Its 3 in the morning I have work in 4 hours and I'm not even tired, why? Well because I'm a lazy bastard and got up at 5 pm today.

Thats whats I do when I don't have any work hehe, I asked my boss for Sunday off because of that party I was going to. She thought that I wanted the entire weekend off, which I didn't. But meh I did enjoy a weekend without work my first in about 6 months :\

The party was great btw met up with a few friends that I hadn't seen in ages n stayed there til about 4 came back wiht one of the lads. I love that actually when you run into people that you really get on with at a party n catch up. Was doing loads of that on Saturday night. We left at about 3 or half past and I brought one of the lads back to my house.

Both of us were starving so we raided my fridge and sat down in my kitchen for a bit just talking, after a while my friend went cos he was falling asleep. I was on Youtube when my Dad came down at quarter to seven in the morning to go to work hehe, he wasn't too happy =D

Got talked into going out last night as well my friends wouldn't stop bugging me to get more drink and come out again. I lost count of the amount of times I said 'I was drinking yesterday' they weren't having any of it though.

I caved eventually and it actually turned out to be a good night. We were in a house of a friend of a friends which was nice as she doesn't really know me that well but still let me and 2 of my other friends come. I can see why people might be reluctant to bring people that they don't know that well to their house, as many people are morons. You can rest assured I'm always well behaved when ever I'm out :)

We did have a great night though, despite the fact that one of my friends got off with this one that was at the house, who was a cousin of one of the other lads that was at the house. We had to walk home which took bout 3 quarters of an hour, as he was our lift home haha.

till my next blog :)

Cian (and fuck you Firefox my name is not spelled wrong)

1 comment:

  1. Cian

    sounds like you had a nice weekend. i hope all is well take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete