Saturday, July 18, 2009

A wee update

Hey ya'l I think I'l stick with irregular blogging in the future, mainly because I dont want to post rubbish and people get bored/stop reading. So what I'l do is probably post once a week or if something good/great/amazing/fantabulous happens I can post that too :)

Things have been going fine round here lately, still have ages left in my summer holidays which is rocking good news =D been working away so I have money and also something to do when I get bored of the computer. The game that I'm playing at the moment is great but I feel like I need a new one.

So last night my Mum said she was going shopping and I was

"Oh oh oh bring me, bring me"

the look on her face haha o.O "You actually want to come shopping, with me? Cian this is e we're talking about"

"Yes I do haha"

See usually when we go shopping I'm a moaning little shit telling her to hury up and asking why does she need to look at 10 different packets of the same thing <.< I really dont get how her or any female can stay inside shops that long. I mean what do they get out of it (except for shopping of course) I hate shops, dont ask why. I get really distracted in them and can sometimes find it hard to think, I've even gone in and bought the wrong things before and then afterwards said to myself fuck that I'm not going in again.

I'm not afraid of public spaces/shops or anything I just dont really like shopping a whole lot. I probably get it from my traumatised youth of spending countless hours in town while my Mum pours over useless shit that she's not going to buy in some backalley shop for hours on end.

So anyway back to shopping I went in with an eye towards buying the crysis battlechest (or something along those lines) its 3 games in one for 50 euro which aint too bad price wise. But it was 8.45 pm and the shops close at 9 on a Friday so once we got thee I ran out of the car because I needed money from the atm (getting all excited before going to gamestop which regularly happens) and checked the shop was open which :o it was. So that was great legged it to the atm 100 quid thank you very much. Turned into Road Runner on the return journey to gamestop but...

=[ 8.55 and the frakking shutters are down. I cursed very loudly in the middle of the shopping centre. Drawing starnge looks from a few people who though I was a bit odd hehe =P So I said frak it get some junk food and watch a movie instead :)

Which I did got some haribo starmix and a bag of dorrito's whcih are :o so tasty *drools* and watched Terminator Salvation. Which despite what a lot of people have said I though was great the special effects in are o.o and some of the things they do in it are shweet. It was a bit odd though and not what I would have made was I making it. But then again I'm not a writer so I'l sht up now haha.

I have a party to go to tonight, one of my friend parents have gone away for 2 weeks and left her alone (her being 19) we were there last week too but I forgot to mention it. So anyway a house, a load of drunken morons, what could possibly go wrong? If anything does I'll tell ye about it =P

Enjoy yere weekend all I know I will <3

Cian

No comments:

Post a Comment