Monday, July 27, 2009

The week in review

Worked on Monday, it was crap.


Worked on Tuesday, was also crap. I did however get one good thing out of it I managed to fix my internal clock (as in not going to bed late and getting up late) I was in bed by 8pm on tuesday night so I was rather pleased with myself and looking forward to a wednesday where I could go shopping early for a change.


So Wednesday came about and guess what :O I was up and awake at 10 to 7. Made a fry for myself which I <3 I also hadn't eaten fried eggs in ages so I was deeelighted when I was eating them =P my Dad left for work as I was playing the computer. I was playing for a while and was just talking to a guildmate in the game how glad I was I wasn't at work... about 10 seconds after writing that my Dad came back to the house and said "your needed in work somebodies out sick"

I went crazy "Why the fuck did you come back and get me on my day off, fuck off and ring somebody else for fuck sake" was the most pleasant thing I said to him that morning. I can be a nasty git when I want to, and I really shouldn't have reacted like that I know but I was fuming. So wnt into work in a very quiet car with my best *I'm pissed off face on* but after about half an hour I had relaxed, and you know what? The day didnt turn out to be that bad at all =D The boss even came down and said sorry for the short notice and that someone had called in sick. On the way home I payed for what I did in the morning and my Dad was taking the piss out of me for most of drive home, we had a bit of a giggle which is good and I did say I was bit of a tool and I over reacted. He just went "don't worry about it"


Thursday got up early again \o/ and actually went shopping this time. Bought a few things like a new t-shirt that caught my eye, it was mainly toiletries though spray and shower gel and all that. Running a bit low. Oh and I also bought Crysis..... for a game slut like me I was actually shaking when I started playing it I was in awe. The graphics, physics and lighting in the game are simply amzing. The story is *cough* a bit shit but how bad :> so then did all the usual stuff then like hang around with a few of the lads. Had pizza in my front room and watched x-men 3 one of them hadnt seen it before so was bugging me to put it on... annoying but I said okay as I always do <.< cos its a pretty decent film. Stayed there with 3 of the lads till 2 in the morning just talking. Which we havent done in ages cos most of us are working but it was nice ya know :)


Friday got up a slightly late well 2.30 :\ and I would have been longer if one of my friends hadn't been ringing me all fucking afternoon. Picked up the phone and was like

"The fuck do you WANT" <-- I'm also a dick when I'm woken up.

"Where are you?"

"In bed you mong"

"Erm, Cian you said you meet me in town remember?"

"Huh? What for?"

"Its *insert name here* 21'st birthday tomorrow you moron. And we still dont have his present yet"

O.O "Fuck, totally forgot"

"You coming into town then?"

"Hah no fuck that I'm still in bed" <-- did I mention how lazy I am?

So anyway what actually hapened was my friend that rang bought him a big fancy watch and we all chipped in. The payment or re-payment rather (for the one who went in and bought the watch) was everybody who chips in for it, has to buy you a drink so the guy that bought the watch got 5 free drinks the next night saving him 30 quid :) so for the rest of that day I was just at home resting because Saturday was the big one. The first persone to make it to 21 from our group of friends so it was a big deal for all of us, I was rather excited.


Saturday, normal day get up late, dinner etc. After dinner had a shave and shower as we were going out for a bit of raz tonight :)

Me and 3 friends started drinking in one of their gafs at about quarter to eight, by nine we were in my mums car on the way into town. Got out went to the the atm and into the club. The place was pretty empty but not to worry it was still early. Gradually more people started to arive but the party was still kinda dead, an empty dance floor is a big disapointment for me (I'm crap but I do enjoy it) so plenty of alcohol and a few trips to the smoking area later I realised "Hey its starting to pick up WOOT WOOT" so from bout 11.30 ish the night really got into swing. The dance floor was packed, people were in good spirits. My friend (who's bday it was) was already destroyed and we weren't letting him get away with only being destroyed different groups of people kept buying pints and going for rounds of shots with him so he was totally hammered, still kept going though xD

I could go into every single detail bout the party but I'm not going to, cos I was also rather drunk hehe =P it'l also take ages to write it all down and make sense. But it was a great night, had a good laugh celebrating a friends birthday with no major drama which is about as good a night as you can hope for.


Sunday, first of all my head was fucked when I woke up and my tounge felt like it was wearing a wooly jumper, I needed water lots of it and more sleep..... lots of it z.z Got up pretty late but at least now I have an excuse :> so night came and I got a phonecall. A friends rents were away for a bit and he was having a session (consumption of alcohol for those who dont know) in his gaf. I didnt really feel like drinking as I had work on monday and because of the party the nihgt before but I said I'd call up anyway for a bit. Was good fun and I was rather annoyed at having to go to work in the morning as I would have enventually caved and gone drinking anyway. There's always something about having work in the morning that makes me want to stay at parties :( drinking there probably wouldnt even have crossed my mind if I didnt have work haha.


Monday, back to the grinder for another few days :(

Gah that took ages to write... anyways see ye again and much love <3

Cian

2 comments:

  1. Cian

    I think it was proper to you to talk to your dad and apologize cause im sure he was thinking this is a chance fo ryou to make some extra dough or look good at work by being able to cover for someone. I know you would rather party and play some video games but even you see you and your friends are nearing 21 and life changes a bit things look a bit different so yea go to work lol

    sounds ike a s nice week and when are you doing on IM so we can chat, actually ide rather go out and have a pint or two with you but i think that might behard to do :P

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes life is changing alright and I'm hanging on for dear life =D

    ReplyDelete