Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry bob :\

Just saw that you tagged me for that blogging spot game, good idea but I did sorta miss it.. by a good few days :\ *looks away rather ashamed* oh and anyway I dont own a camera (^^,) so I couldnt take part anyway :(

Well anyway in other news my internets fucked.... not right now because its half four in the morning. But still its bad enough that its really fucking me off. I sent a very very nasty email to my internet service provider. Because quite frankly I was pissed off big time.

My new computers also acting like a complete dick, crashed during a game earlier and because the internet is saying 'No I'm not working' I've been sitting in front of my tv drinking rather expensive beer, my dads gonna freak haha. But I realised it was about time I posted and let people know how I was getting on.

Things are going fine :) thank god. Nothing has exploded and everybody is ok so thats that out of the way.

I've not been around because I was covering for people at work. Covering for people who were taking holidays which is good a) overtime woo woo!! b) bad because my body was like >.< I need sleep hehe =P

Been watching the news too, ya know the whole Michael Jackson memorial thing? Does anybody else think they should just lay him to rest?

Was watching the news earlier, thought it was sky news but they do a CBS section at night, which had a news reporter talking to kids on how to combat the recession. At first I was like O.o but after watching for a while they made a rather odd bit of sense. Like some of the ideas were great. But what the reporter found out during the investigation made me realise just how lucky I am.

He was talking to one kid, who said he realised things were bad when they had to go to a relatives house to get money for food. He then told the viewers 'So he decided to help' or something alog those lines. Then he asked the kid what did he do. The kid who was 10 said what he did... and my fucking jaw dropped

He raided his own savings, about 40 dollars and gave them to his parents to help out I mean if thats not a great kid I dont know what is. What was even worse then was they were talking to the mum who was saying that herself and her husband reckonned they were failures because they wee finding it hard to provide for their kids. I'm like :( now

It also meade me think would I do that... I dont think I would I'm a rather selfish bastard when I want to be and should probably be alot better to my parents than I am. I'm not making any life changing promises here but I do owe them big time. Now I just have to think of a way to make it up to them.

I have something else thats rather big on my mind but I think I'l save that for my next post. It was something somebody said to me in work the other day, and when she said it I went O.O 'fuck she's right, she may be a bitch. But she is right' and no its not me being a wanker or anything like that but something that has been trailing me my entire life.

Something that I have finally destroyed utterly and totally. It may have taken somebody to say it to me to ake me realise it. But I'm still like \o/ (thats e throwing my arms into the air in joy haha)

till next time =D

ps: I'm still sorry Bob ;D

1 comment:

  1. Cian

    buy a camera :P its okay i was just trying to keep my freind from ireland in the game. The computer and net problems sound bad i hope you can get those repaired

    drinking sounds good and its always nice to earn some monies. The MJ thinkg was a bit overplaed for me but hey its was a slow news cycle

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete