Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A bit more on last nite

Well I'm sitting around with fuck all to do so I might aswell talk a wee bit more and bore ye to death :D The club was great (probably the 50th time I have said that now) but the dj was rubbish at times. The way they make their own mixes of songs can sometimes piss me off, they were simply horendous I mean just no like.

On the dance floor at one point I remember just stopping and going O.o the fuck is he trying to mix those two songs for? Has he lost his mind? Actually saying that now I'm listening to some tripe on youtube haha. Dont mind tho, just glad I didnt pay for it ;D

Oh the bouncers in there were fucking huge bastards, like stop and stare big most of them so I was on my best behaviour. Blue shirts with STAFF on the back of them haha bad ass. I was going to the smoking area and I saw them man handling a guy and firing him out the door, n then they went back on 'patrol' basicly looking for somebody else to fuck up.

We were sitting down for a while but we would of course have to get seats right under a speaker the size of a family car. The fucking thing was soo loud, I mean my ears O.O shit thought they were going to explode. One of the lads in the class that I thought would be a good laugh to go out on the piss with ended up getting himself into some form of depression and staring at his phone all night, ya know girlfried troubles and all that as in he wants one and doesnt have one. Poor guy :(

God still feel rough tho, 4 o clock and I still havent eaten anything, can happen sometimes yer stomach is still going 'OW OW OW' from the night before. And we're out of my usual cure for it... NO SOUP :<

Anyways enough about that I'm sure ye dont really care haha.

Hmm most of my friends will be finishing up in the next day or so I'l more than likely have to on the raz again. God Iv'e a hard life dont I =D

I'l probably be reading a good few blogs today so I'l talk to ye laters :)

Cian

2 comments:

  1. Post all the boring tripe you want and I'll still probably read it.

    Haha actually it isn't boring at all. I like to hear about what other people are doing. I've always been a bit of a fly on the wall.

    Hope you have a good day.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete