Thursday, May 28, 2009

A little more about me

Hey all know a couple of you are having a bad time atm :( much hugs to help ya get past your troubles *hugs* :)

I realised I havent told ye a whole lot about me so here goes

I love animals, I am the proud owner of a huuge dog. Who is so big that when she sits down she's actually looking right into your dinner plate haha, good as gold though and she's very affectionate n luvs cuddles too =D can go absolutly mental though when ya come home. Her usual greeting is coming down the hall like a polaris missile on speed and raming into your legs and then she squeaks and whines like a mad thing haha. Ignoring her is the last thing that you want to do hehe it'l only make her worse.

Dont do drugs, never have never will.

I'm rather destructive, when I was a kid I used to take these really crappy tiny metal cars into the garage and beat the absolute crap outta then with a hammer. My mum saw me doing it before and was like o.o " What the fuck is wrong with you? " still dont really have an ansewer for that one haha.

I have unreal parents, Mum's a bit mad at times haha n my Dad is still basicly a child, complete messer ya know.

I have 2 brothers both older than me, they're great. Two of the best people I know and I would follow them to hell and back if I had too.

As you may already know I'm a bit of a nerd, I dont fit the standard profile of one hehe. I have been gaming for three quarters of my life and once I started I knew I found the thing for me. Love warhammer, stargeate, star trek, star wars, sci fi and fiction books.

I have a big bunch of friends that I've known since I was a kid who are great dont know where I'd be without them.

I'm rather shy at times, which is why I havent talked to any of ye on msn yet. Give me time ya never know ;D

I have very short temper 99% of the time.

I have done things in my life that I'm not proud of.

I generally think I'm a good person though.

I love laughing myself stupid, and love making other people laugh too.

I'm generally a happy person although like everyone I do have bad moments and like a moron generally never seek any help from any of my friends to help deal with any of them. I know they would help too but I dont like being vulnerable.

I have never got an A in a test in school or college :(

I believe that maths was made by the devil to torture people like me.

Study :\ generally I suck at it :(

I count myself very lucky to be where I am at the moment, working and in college ( well not right now =P ) as last year was a completely different story. I even remember one of my friends saying "Your after starting a new chapter in your life now arent you" If only he knew I mean really, I was in a bad place last year and I knew my mum and dad were worried about me. I came close to getting chucked out of my house, which wouldn't have been good at all. It was just a bad time in my life though I have had worse.

I hate to see people upset and generally make a complete arse out of myself whenever I try to help them, ya know making absolutely no sense at all and getting the o.o bug eyes back. Which does sorta help them I suppose as it generally makes tham laugh which is good :) at my expense though haha.

Im rather bad at explaining things sometimes (^^,) hope that doesnt effect my blogging :\

I love smiley faces =D and have even put them into emails to some of my lecturers and almost put one into a report to one of my lecturers who I could only describe as a thundercunt -.- needless to say she would have fucked me up if I had left it in.

I love reading in bed.

I can hold extreeme hatred for people at times, intense like O.O but over a short time this will fade.

I have often wonderred what does my future hold for me, if I could know I probably would. I'd like to be one step ahead of the game... ie: knowing lottery numbers, who wins what that sorta stuff ya know =P

There are times I have thought that I would be capeable of great evil, but I sorta realised I wouldn't because I stepped on a snail the other day and went :(

I talk to myself alot.

I dont know why people come on holiday to Ireland really I dont.

I do like being Irish though :)

My favorite colour is green.

I like techno electroica n all that type of music the most. I do listen to most types though, I'd describe it as I wouldn't turn it off if it came on the radio as I generally dont mind what I listen too. I dont like it when wankbots change away from songs I like at freegafs ( house parties ) it makes me want to injure them.

I have been asked " Hey do you know where we can find any leprachauns? " O.O yes little green men live on this island and keep hoards of gold in little pots at the end of rainbows <.< yes we as a species are FUCKED !_!

I hate proof reading btw so ya better facking enjoy this >.< and if I did miss anything mention it and die slowly -.-

hmmm I guess thats enough for now. To all of my new followers hello there :) hope ye enjoy my blog.

Once again to everbody having a rough time :( I wish I could help. Hopefully I gave you a chuckle or two :)

anyways thats me done

gluck =]

Cian

3 comments:

  1. My ancestry on my mother's side is Irish, and I've always thought that it might be nice to see the country sometime. But it's never been a priority until a couple of years ago. First, my brothers and I got acquainted with cousins on Prince Edward Island, Canada, and learned where one ancestor came from — Donagh Parish, Co. Monaghan. Then one brother suggested going to Ireland a couple of years ago. I got enthusiastic, and he backed out. So maybe I'll go alone next year. From pictures I think Co. Monaghan is a lot like PEI, pretty, but nothing there.

    So I think a lot of people go to Ireland to see the land of their ancestors, and others want to see beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yes thats true some very nice scenery may I recomend the west coast :) wind swept rocky fields nothing like it.

    Dont come over here expecting everyone to be super friendly though cos we're not, since the celtic tiger (now dead) the country has got some unbelievable morons in it, then again so does every place on the planet.

    My rents though are always saying people were alot nicer before the 90's came around, but I think its got more to do with our large cities (haha well only a few hundred thousand where I live) rural commuinities are very friednly though. I love the country side =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I'm a nerd as well ;D

    It actually takes quite a lot to get me truly pissed, not many people have seen me angry (I expect any of my friends would be like "O.O I didnt know you could be like that" if they saw me mad haha)
    But in general I'm a pretty happy person :P

    I want to visit Ireland :P
    Well really there's a metric asston of places I want to visit but Ireland is on the list hehe

    hugs

    ReplyDelete