Sunday, May 24, 2009

Some random facts

I'm 5'10 or 5'11 ish. Didnt have a measuring tape handy ya know.

Slimish build, even tho I'm in no way an athlete haha

Bi, my head still goes " What the FUCK are you doing writing that down for you moron?" whenever I write that. It is getting easier tho which is good

Usually I have really short hair but some times I let it go wild (^^,) generally its a darkish brownish colour not too sure really

Lazy as sin, seriously you have to see it to belive it, for example today I got up at 4pm... and ya know whats even better I dont care :D

You may have noticed that I like sleeping in... so I hate getting up early for anything. Which is still why I think I didnt enjoy school a whole lot cos its on early. School at 6 pm FTW!!!!

Definatly a night person

I drink, well I could hardly call myself Irish if I didnt ya know =P not all the time and most of the times not even every week

I also smoke :( alot too and its only getting worse :(( started when I was about 14 or 15 so have been at it for a good bit, if I was asked now why I started I wouldnt actually be able to give an ansewer. Because I dont really know why I did

I'm very superstitious

I absolutly hate to fail at anything, give myself a very hard time if I do :( thats another reason why I dont like sports I cant stand losing at them

I have a licencse for a biike but I dont drive, scared the absolute shit out of myself the first time I was on it. Nearly ploughed into the side of some bellend that didnt see me, when he did he stopped in the middle of the road (i was going neoowmm and he decided now would be a good time to turn to turn) O.O christ I thought I was dead lamped on the brakes and came to a stop about 3 feet away from the car. The whole time the mong was just looking at me after he made made as good a roadblock as is possible without actually meaning too

I really like swearing :D

Not a picky eater at all and keep myself well fed (most of the time) and generally eat all the right stuff too. When I have tests I tend to get worried :( and cant stomach a fraction of what I would normally eat

I love really really bad jokes. Ya know the type of ones that make you go *groan* heres a few of em to finsih up

Q
How did Noah drive his arc at night?

A
He used floodlights of course... oh god <.<

Q
What do you get from scared cows?

A
Milkshakes....

Q
Ya know the way you need a Visa to enter a country? Could ya not just hand them a mastercard instead..... there is truly no saving me >:)

feel free to comment and I would like to thank matt for adding me too :) and Bob for emailing me with a few pointers :)

till the next time

Cian

3 comments:

  1. Bad jokes are my weakness too! I love a good pun you know.

    My favorite joke right now: How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 2 but I don't know how the hell they got in there!

    As for smoking, I often do wonder why people start. I suppose though it's a choice.

    And if you think typing "i'm bi" is hard, try saying it out loud!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha suppose you have apoint there alright

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of a night person too. But I'm almost always in bed by 4:00 because I have to get up around 7:30 for the 8:30 a.m. Mass. (Did I mention that sometimes I take a nap during the day or in the evening?)

    Used to smoke cigars, even chewed tobacco for a while, but I never liked cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete