Friday, May 22, 2009

The weaher and some other stuff

Here does anyone know what the zonk is up with the weaher atm? I mean its gone mad, today i went from a nice morning to pissing rain in the evening, with a bastard of a wind too .... riight now I dont really mind all that much ya know tests and all that. But we havent had a proper summer in ages. Remember what that was like???? No...... <.< grrrr I usually dont mind bad weather (in winter anyway) as long as there is some form of summer to ya know balance th whole thing out, but its kinda taking the piss now. I know Ireland is famous for having bad weather but can we just have a little sun please =[

Pulled an all nighter trying to sort out my internal clock, cos getting woken up by my dad when he comes home from work at 6pm is not good at all haha. Went to bed at 11 cos I was wrecked got about 3 hours sleep and now here I am wide awake again -.-

Oh I almost forgot :) I'm gonna be buying a mega computer once I finsih college, spending about 1800 quid on one I built myslef. In short its gonna eat my old computer alive hehe.

bye for now

Cian

4 comments:

  1. Key

    i live in new england and that sounds like normal weather here. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. key

    i was going to send you an email with some ideas. on who to contact to get your name and blog spread around out into the blog world. making comments and saying hi to people on msn helps a lot. but you need to get some people to plug your blog to help you out. and if you like emails then add an address. create a new one for blogging. but if yu want some ideas email me at at2rjm@live.com

    take care and be safe

    bob

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was Ray Bradbury who once said that if the fog lasted long enough in Ireland that all the Irish would get on boats and move to America and no one would notice until the fog cleared.

    I love the rain and the wind personally.

    Mega computers are cool, my brother did a very similar thing (built it himself) and he really likes his.

    Oh and I quite enjoy the word "zonk."

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha glad you like it. Cheers for the ideas :) will keep them in mind

    ReplyDelete