Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hangovers = BAD

Right well erm hi I guess hehe =P oh and I hate hangovers >.<>
Oh man last nite was great got smashed first of all haha n was my first time out clubbing with guys from my class too. I have been out to the pub with them n stuff but I generally dont really like town, and tbh I dont really know why O.o I mean I had a laugh, got pissed, got take away after what more do you want? But meh I'l probably tell ye bout that some other time.
On to last nite
So got dropped out to student accomodation ( I'm living about 15 mins away from college so get to stay home and be well fed :) ) and went up to one of the lads places. A few people who I didnt know we're there n usually I'm rubbish at talking to randomers but as you can probably see I was in a rather good mood yesterday so making sense wasnt high on my list of priorities so I was going like a moped for a while haha.
What did kinda fuck me off was the fact that we were meant to be going down to the pub at 8, I didnt have any alcohol in me yet and didnt buy any as I thought we were going down to the pub. But oh did the girls have better ideas or what.... lets spend an hour and a half dicking around with our hair like the hooting dickholes we are. So i the end we got down to the pub at 5 to fucking 10 :(
I mean get fucked like. Pack of wankers wasting so much fucking time, thats probably the best thing about being male... we dont fuck about when getting ready for things like that. We have the 3 S's shit, shower, shave and out the door =D Most people will do more than that ya know brushing teeth n some other stuff but that would fuck up the whole s thing we have going on :)
Wasnt too bad tho, pub was nice if a little coverred in beer. Some of the people in there were fucking wasted already which I thought was kinda funny. One fella did the usual and tried to sit the wrong way on a chair fell off, landed on his ass, sent a nearby table coverred in drinks flying and told the guys who's drinks he'd knocked to go fuck themselves ( probably a bit a dick ya know ) so anyway we were sitting in the pu having a couple of drinks talking away. And I asked one of the lads " whats the story with *a guy in my class* is he gay or what? " see I had heard them talking to him bout it n all that but I never really believed it because well he doesnt really seem to fit the profile of one, if you saw him you would think the exact same thing too believe me.
The guy I asked turned n looked at me O.o "you dont know? "
"Na I'm asking for the laugh, what the fuck do you think"
"Fair enough haha, ya he is came out ages ago even got a boyfriend and everything"
By this stage I couldnt believe what I was hearing and my eyes were like O.O I had known him for a year and never thought about it, I had even heard him having the piss taken outta him ( nothing bad now, these people are actually his friends ) and him giving as good as he got. Still I didnt suspect a fucking thing haha. Guess I just dont really care one way or the other.
Got a bus organised for us by the student union ( awww arent they great ) only problem now was you had 60 very wasted 18 - 20 year old morins in a very small space. The noise on the bus was unreal they were chanting and beating the shit outta the roof of the bus ( wasted like I said ) even some of the ladies were at it too haha. Got into town anyway with my ears about to start bleeding from that pack of crazies.
Went into the club which was huge btw and just set about doing the normal club things drinking talking checking out a few people. For the first time in ages I wasnt looking at guys actually cos some of the girls in there were fucking roasting hot I mean D: ya should have seen them. Wasnt actually lookin for a score tho wasnt really in the mood for chasing somebody all night ya know.
So all in all a good night. I was able to find my way home after the taxi dropped me off haha, love walking home through my park when I'm drunk so I usually get dropped off outside it on the main road. I'm probably gona forget something so if I think of any more things to add I'll chuck em into a second post
Anyway I'l make a second post about this as theres a few things I left out. Dont wana be here all morning told my buddy I'd call over to his house in a while.
oh and to quote Mel Gibson " FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM " and I'm loving every second of it.
There's probably half a zillion typo's in that but I really couldnt be botherred reading over it all again
Gluck anyways gotta run :)
Cian

3 comments:

  1. ugh that post turned out like a piece of shit. Last time I'm gona justify anything then... grr sorry bout that. As it is now gona be a pain in the arse to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it sounds like you had a nice night :P

    Don't worry about the typos it's readable.

    I can say I've never been drunk so I don't know how a hangover feels :P

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha

    well its gone now well sort of, still feeling a bit rough ;D

    ReplyDelete