Monday, May 25, 2009

Countdown

Right as I type it is 19:38 which means my final exam is almost here :o to tell the truth I'm not all that worried about it anymore I'm fucking buzzing right now, I just cant wait to finish =] and I know when it does the planets can re-align and I can get back to being regular me ( ie playing computer games and wasting my own time) as I wont be distracted by going FACK TEST : \

I feel fucked up at the same time tho as I havent played any form of computer game in days, I'm doing it to myself as I get rather distracted if I get into them haha.

The test is on a bit too early for my taste tho half one :( so I have to be woken up really really early and then have to get a lift there from some one else. Which is a massive pain once again because it is so early :( well... really its because there is a mandatory piss up after with the class that I dont intend on missing and I know I'm gonna be knackerred for it. All that aside I do intend to get wasted tho =D

So if you get a blog from me tomorrow, expect it to be the mad and insane ramblings of a man drunk on freedom. Tomorrow I shall be free for three months... and I'm gonna go apeshit when I get it >:)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Key

    Like the blog - best of luck in the exam!!!

    Hugs from a fellow Irishman

    Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the exam, and welcome to blogsville :D

    I've added you to my links

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Key

    good luck on the exam and have a black and tan for me tomorrow

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I know how gay those exams can be sometimes!

    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete