Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gonna write this down so I dont forget

Been reading a few more random blogs and the one that I am currently following for the last 2 hours

It made me think of the way I warm to people and what make me go oh I like that. I'm gonna write down what came to mind now cos its possibly the best explanation I have

I have a very wierd way of doing this, so bear with me here

Firstoff almost every single guy I have been with have been friends, good friends too. That was when I was alot younger than I am now. So that led to alot of confusion in my younger years <.< and it was always at the back of my mind

Girls well I have also been with a few of them and whats odd was that I did enjoy enjoy I mean I was like beaming after a few of them, ya should have seen me haha. One of the girls I knew really well and some of the others were just some random mauls in town which is alwasy great ya know, no questions asked see ya later business.

Another thing is every single girl that has ever been interested in me I have pretty much ran away from. Some just co I wanted to puke on them pure manky ones brrr, some of the others though I really dont know why I didnt take them up on it.

Then we come to what happens when I get an enfatuation with a girl, I mean like bad. Had one before when I was younger. I practically worshipped the ground she walked on but when I realised she wasnt interested I was devastated like proper "ah fuck that, fuck this, in fact fuck the whole lot of em... " slight over reaction on my part =D

Guys then well that was tucked away after my last few things had finished up. Went to town with a few friends sometime in the recent past. Went into a place that has a gay club downstairs and a themed club upstairs. As they are the only busy ones the day we went in.

(By the way I was like O.O they're doing it in the street 2 guys O.O I cant fucking believe it. Was just a bit of a shcok as it was the first time I had seen it)

Both are under totally different management but are in the same large building so its really simple for people to move between them. Was in the smoking area upstairs, when some guy walks up and starts talking to me. Being a polite person I was talking back and didnt really think much of it until he gropped me.. where isnt important. But he did and left his hand there too thinking he had just found someone for the night, and do you want to know what my reaction was...

I stared at him put on my evil eyes o.o and said "Take that fucking hand off me before I break your arm" He backed off apologised and left. Why I did that I have no idea as that was the first time somebody who wasnt a friend had shown any interest in me and I basicly told him to go fuck himself.

I do fancy quite a few guys and he didnt look all that bad either, its just I think I wasn't prepared for it, if one the guys I fancy did that I'd have dived on him =D but because I didnt know who he was I once again like I have always done when it comes to things like this

RAN with my tail between my legs. Well I didnt do the running but you get the general idea.

So anyway that another revelation for me :D

tell me what ye think about it

Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I tend to do something similar, in that I crave attention sometimes, and then when someone gets real clingy I start to run.

    I wish guys would just come up and hit on me though!

    Oy, I had a better comment earlier but I put it off and now I'm left with trying to remember it. FAIL. hahaha whatever


    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. (^^,) ye I know what ya mean. Hate forgetting shit like that. Anyway I do think its rather odd for me that when I like someone, I know I have almost a 0% chance of anything actually hapening about it and then when I do get a " no " I'm left feeling like a right tool for a while.

    But when people aproach me I'm like " eh no I'm ok" I mean ffs like am I going to do that forever its really annoying >.<

    ReplyDelete