Friday, May 22, 2009

O.O

Got a test on Tuesday n started studying there.... well trying to anyway. I'm just after realising how doomed I am :<

I want to get somebody else to go in and do it ya know =P but because the world is evil I have to go in and do it myslef.

I'm impatient too I commented K bout 5 mins ago trying to talk to more people ya know, cos if I'm writting this blog and nobodies paying attention it is a very big fail (^^,) cant wait to hear from you guys and I'l add the rest of yere ( mostly the people on K's page ) blogs as I read them and get up to date on whats going on.

Due to time zone differences I'l have to wait for about 10 years to hear form ye, hope ye find my stuff interesting n funny too. Got a good few laughs off the stuff Ive read so far :)

I'l comment some more people and hopefully my blog will take off.

looking forward to hearing from ye :)

Key

2 comments:

  1. Well hello there!

    Why... what's this? I'm the first one to comment? GO ME! And go you for starting a blog! I hope it brings you much happiness (or at least not a lot of angst, but surely I jest).

    Get used to times zones though, they are a pain.

    Anywho, I've enjoyed the first two posts so far and look forward to many a new ones!

    Welcome!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key

    it takes time to build an audience and its the weekned when things slow down some in the blog world

    give it time and matt found you so all is not lost, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete