Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ZZZZZZZZ

Bored :(

Tried to watch the new terminator movie online, but it was filmed by some fuck tard with a video camera. Which was crap the sound was shite, the image quality was shite too.

Need to sort out some stuff

1. Credit Card, I'm working and dont have one, cos my bank are a shower of wankers

2. Some new clothes, summer and I have a bit of cash so why not like =P

3. Computer, still havent even ordered my new comp so its now gona be a week minimum before I get it

4. Theres probably some other stuff I need to put on here and my minds gone blank argh >.<

I also dont know which blog to read now, theres millions of them <.<

Oh btw did anyone see k's post possibly the worst news Ive heard in a long time :(

6 comments:

  1. New clothes and new computer = good :)

    Yes K's news is sad

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. cian

    enjoy the shopping, read my blog lol, and enjpoy your summer

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a blog to read, you can always read mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um ya have 3 which one is your main?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://naturgesetz-takecourage.blogspot.com/

    I didn't stop to think that you'd get my profile, rather than that blog. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah righto well as ya can see from my last post its rather late (^^,)

    I'l check it out tomorrow, oh btw how can you subscibe to receive emails when you get comments, my brain is useless at times for remembering to check em all.

    Tell me via email if ya want, oh btw can ye actually see my email now?

    ReplyDelete