Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bored to death

Its 2.15 and I dunno what to do haha. I was waiting for my dad to get off the computer so I could use it. When he was done I was like woot but now that I have it I dont really know what to do (^^,)

So I guess thats why I'm on here posting. Oh add meeeee and comment like mad too, I love reading peoples thoughts and reactions to my various antics hehe.

I just spent the last 5 minutes chasing a fucking mozzie around the room, dirty little bastard bit me >:( and now its really itchy grrrrrrr. Also made me spill tea all over my monitor the bellend.

What I could try is to get a better score on arcade mode in cod4, been playing the mission in the town where you have to defend it and then run back down the sodding hill o.o yes thats while a zillion loons with guns are trying to blow you away. Got 900 K or there abouts on veteran =D didnt die either. Still havent beaten the mile high vlub mission on veteran.... because its insane. I mean its almost impossible to do.

Its a bank holiday tomorrow which means I'l probably have to wait till tuesday to order my computer. I really really really cant fucking wait... imagine it I could have crysis by next week :O

Just a question but what sorta games if any do you guys like? I love rts's and shoot em ups fear and the total war series come to mind mmmm. I never really liked sports games at all which is fine cos I cant play em in real life anyway haha.

see ye around =D

Cian

1 comment:

  1. I've added you to my blog list but you haven't left an msn yet :P You can add me if you want to chat when you are bored, lol.

    I love my fantasy games :) I loved Fable II. I've also been addicted to guitar hero XD. I enjoy the occasional first person shooter, but I don't play them quite as much, I totally suck when I play halo 3 on xbox live, lol.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete