Sunday, May 31, 2009

BSE burgers and beer.

Hey peeps :) man was yesterday epic or what went into work, didnt sleep either so I was in zoombie mode but it was grand ya know I survived =D well it went fine and I got picked up after n went shopping for some beers.

Why I hear you ask, well the weather was awesome yesterday, as in so good I think somebody moved the country south a few thousand miles. But anyway a few of my friends rang me during work and asked if I'd like to for a barbeque at one of their gafs. Even though I knew I'd be wrecked I was like ya sure. So I was buying beer for that anyway on the way home. I was in a really weird mood, wrecked because I hadnt had sleep in ages and excited cos I was going out otp (on the piss).

So anyway got home, changed and out the gap. There was only a few of us there at first but a few more people turned up and things started getting lively. I really dont know why the lads wanted a bbq as they cant cook for fuck. I actually had dinner in work and was sooo thankfull that I wasnt relying on the BSE burgers the lads were attempting to cook.

Before they started cooking they had to get a fire going, which needs fuel (not petrol now ffs) which means chopping wood n getting coal n all that. But whats a bad idea giving a fella thats drinking an axe. One of the lads who had turned up only about five minutes earlier was lucky he didnt lop his fucking hand off... Yes he was a complete pilloc and was holding the wood with his left hand while chopping with his right. I told my mum earlier she was like :o , was pissing myself laughing while doing it too. You had to be there there was blood pissing outta his hand but he was just screaming and calling himself a moron so we knew he was ok he just needed stitches. Two hours later he came back from A n E n proceded to get locked over the next few hours.

Anyways after that some food and a load of beers we were upstairs in yer mans room its big and has a pool table :D we were blaring music, talkin shite and all that. When yer man comes up with an ice cold litre of vodka and a few cans of redbull. I didnt really want to drink vodka I was half cut already and cos I was tired I though it would fuck me up. He handed me a glass saying participation wasnt optional, shut up and drink. I did a quick mental check in my mind as in going "Can you handle this to my body" which replied "CHUG CHUG CHUG" so I drank up hehe. Was glad I did too cos it was epic fun.

We were all wankerred at this stage n having a great time. Well I was anyway n all the lads seemed to enjoy it too. What was good was I soent most of the time doing what I love laughing my fucking hole off, then doing something stupid to make people laugh, then laughing at myself =D

All in all a good night spent in the company of a pack of morons just after getting their summer holidays :) and enjoying life. I love my friends to pieces I really do its nights like that make living life which can be pretty shit at times bearable. Atm my life is awesome on the scale of awesomeness.

Thanks to anybody reading my blog, people who have subbed n people who are trying to get me more readers :) I love being able to write stuff down like this. N say "there ya go, what dya think" dont really know why but I guess I love telling people what I do and hopefully make em laugh while doing it.

This was written with the mother of all hangovers in my head so bear with me hehe.

Anyways its almost 6 o clock better get outa bed haha (me = lazy)

talk to ye again

Cian

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time ;D

    I really should get out more lol

    hugs

    ReplyDelete