Sunday, May 24, 2009

thoughts

Well the test is almost here but I'm feeling more confident about it now, decided to bite the bullet stop complaining and search through the notes... haha which may seem and obvious thing to do but if I dont find something fast I tend to throw my hands up in the air and go "ah F**k it its hopeless.... Im doomed"

Well spent a few hours doing study over the last few days and have most of the important parts done which has done wonders for my mental state :D I tend to get really worried about exams which is understandable. I just tend to let my thoughts gnaw at my brain alot more than most hehe =P

I'l add some random facts later on

and start linking to more blogs and editing my profile as I find out how to do it

bye for now

Cian

2 comments:

  1. cian

    hope the test goes well and when you are done start reaching out to soe people they are nice and good to know

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers :) just saw I have two new followers after my last post :) I'l get down to reading yere blogs n stuff when I can.

    As I have 3 months of fuck all ahead of me =D

    ReplyDelete