Friday, May 22, 2009

Hi

Hey ppl,

just decided to set up a blog there after spending most of last night and today reading several blogs. Seemed like a good place to come and show my thoughts about the world and whats going on in my life.....

oh and btw is it just me or are those letters you have to enter at the set up phase insanely hard or is it just me???? I had to re-neter mine about 6 times (^^,)

pretty busy atm but my blogs will pick up once I finish col which is next tuesday and I cant wait :D

See ye all soon

1 comment:

  1. key

    how are you doing and welcome to the blogging world. Always good to se another blogger form ireland as ther are to many out there i have come accross

    here is one you might want ot look at
    http://memyselfndmyhand.blogspot.com/

    thanks fo ryou rcomment to me on agentK's blog he is a good guy and a freind

    good luck with the blogging

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete