Friday, May 29, 2009

Work

Its quarter past one in the morning and I have work in a few hours. Man work is gonna fuck me up, I'l come out like a zombie. Gotta say though I am looking forward to going back if anything it'l sort out my fucked up internal clock haha.

A buddy of mine is having a party tomorrow too I'm gonna go I'l probably be half comatosed hehe, but I'l get too meet a few friends that I havent seen in a while so how bad like.

I would dearly love to tell ye about where I work but I'm not supposed to talk about it. Plus I'd be as good as killing what annonimity I have and we cant be having that now can we ;D

Thats me done for now

Talk to ye again soon =D

Cian

2 comments:

  1. :O So mysterious :P

    Good luck resetting the internal clock :P

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its not that really its just that if any1 I know happens to read it and I say where I work and what I do they will know who I am right away.

    Cheers read my latest post as you can see the clock setting didnt really go plan haha

    ReplyDelete