Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mothers <.<

I think everybody knows what I'm going to say haha, christ ya cant fault them for trying tho really can you? Why did I bring this up? I'l tell ya then.

Being having a real fun time trying to get to sleep at proper times lately so my mum decided to wake me up with a cup of tea at one o clock ( sure god love her ;D ) to make sure that I dont sleep in and all that. However after a while I got onto talking about college and how I think I'm more than likely going to fail one of the modules that I have, not a really hard one more epic lazyness on my part. But still the notes that we have for it arent great either and in fairness to the lecturer he did give us tutorial sheets, but as we were spoiled by one of the other lecturers and given solutions to these tutorials, me being a mong got to wondering why the other lecturer didnt give us them :( which got me rather annoyed n I told my mum this morning ( well it was morning to me anyway ) which then led to an argument about how her and my dad were worried about me.

I really couldnt believe what she was sayig as what I'm doing now is a million times better than last year ya know the whole working and in college thing. Last year I was in college for 3 months and dropped out cos I didnt really like it. Was doing something with computing and didnt know that I was getting my self in for getting skull fucked by maths so I promptly ran away as fast as I could haha. After I completed the course withdrawel papers I felt rather good :) as I was supposed to have had a job lined up but as with most things in life it wasnt for definate. See I had worked for that company before and they said after christmas was done they would have space for me, turns out they didnt. So I spent nine months, NINE months doing absolutley nothing. Yes I am a lazy bastard but even nine months was a bit too much for me and when I got offered a job where my dad works I was in there like a lightning bolt.

But after a while they were really worried bout me which is understandable but I was ok for the most part anyway, was kinda degrading when your friends are taking he piss outta ya but now I can do it to them as they are the ones that will soon be unemployed mwahahaha !!

So now she's at it again <.< "Im'm worried about you"
.... "Huh WHY?"
"I dont know really"
" What more can I do like? I mean I'm working and I'm in college! "

and eh it all kinda went downhill from there. Still there probably is something up with me that I dont want to admit to myself which is why I'm writin this blog in the first place....

To those of you who are interested my actual name is Cian, Key is just a shorthand form of it :)

laters

Cian

2 comments:

  1. So Cian is pronounced almost like Keen then? Just with a hint of a second syllable. Sorta like Liam?

    Ah, yes, mothers: you can't live with them, and you can't live without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well sort of keen is generally a mispronounciation of it and is what most people say but its actually

    ian with a C now most people will say see-en if they dont know how to say it. So imagine it with a K instead and you will more than likely have the right sound in your head.

    Yes there is a bare hint of the second sylable in it so try Key-en but dont say it like EN just en :)

    Hope that helps

    Key-en or Cian =D

    ReplyDelete