Wednesday, June 24, 2009

About my last post

It was rather short because one of my brothers came home, so i was like fuuuuck and turned off internet explorer and deleted my internet history in the time it takes to sneeze. Oh in case you didnt know he doesnt know that I'm bi and to be honest I cant see myself telling him or anyone I know in lets say the next 2 or 300 years :\

Which is really bugging me but as I said in an earlier post its just something that I cant make myslef do. I know there are a million reasons to do and not to it, but what I'm most afraid of is that silence after you initially tell someone something like that... eeek even thinking about is making me feel sick.

So anyway part from work and all the regular stuff that life has to offer (sleeping, eating etc..) I've not been doing a lot thats interesting lately. Back to boring old me hehe =P

Did go to one of my friends mothers birthday parties the other day which was ok I guess. The older crowd were locked (drunk) seeing as they had polished off about 15 bottles of wine between them, we had to do wine run for them before we started drinking as we were the only sober onesin the house hehe. Had my first gin and tonic there too which tastes like shite had to force myself to drink the fucking thing, so I guess I did learn something :\ the party was ok but I was a little quiet so much so that one of my friends asked me if I was ok.

I was kinda like O.o "What you on about?" he just said "You seem sorta quiet, you ok like?" Now that was strange but I was just bored with the topic of conversation at the time. Fuck I would have given my left leg for something to have caught fire outside and provide some form of entertainment... I really was that bored lol. A few of the older crowd at the party were in such a state that they did provide some entertainment for a while but there's only so much you can laugh at somebody that's hammerred before you go "Hey! Fuck off"

Oh I do have a question to ask ye, whats the legal drinking/smoking age where ye live. Used to be 16 here back in the stoneage but now its 18.... Had me waiting for years the bastards >:( oh and some off licenses "Reserve the right to refuse service" the CUNTS!!! If they think you might supply alcohol to the younger generation... Which is a load of shite imo but anyway.

So until something mental happens dont expect to be amazed here =P

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Coming out is scary!

    The drinking age here is 21. Which, I turn 21 in October.. so yeah :)

    ReplyDelete