Friday, June 5, 2009

The morning after the night before

Ugh my heads fucked, what a blast last night was though. Got a lift into town from one of the lads dads n we had to walk yes fucking walk through town dressed like complete morons. Passed a large hotel in the city that had a crowd of tourists with camera's aswell hehe, we should have stopped and let them take proper pictures but we didnt :( just wanted to get the fuck out of dodge ya know.

We stopped to talk to someone on the way in aswell one of the lads knew em n while we did the traffic lights on one of the bussiest streets in the city turned red -.- so there were about 60 plus cars full of people busting their arses laughing at us haha. Must have been rather unusual to see that at half 8 in the evening I felt rather stupid for a while standing around but then gradualy got used to looking like a moron hehe.

So anyway we got into the club which was pretty empty at this stage but it was still early and got right down to the important bit... the alcohol =D so anyway the club was great there were some nice outfits there too. I nearly pissed myself when four teletubbies walked in the door and had to and lean on something I was laughing so hard. Had my first yaeger bomb too o.o which is a shot of yaegermeister dropped into a glass of redbull and down the hatch in one, which is dangerous within minutes I was bouncing off the fucking walls. Redbull as I'm sure alot of people know is a ridiculously rich energy drink, in fact its soo bad I think they have to put warnings on the cans as it makes your heart go from 0 to 100 in under a miinute. It even fucked up my sleep last night I couldnt get to bed cos I was like O.O

Anyway danced and talked my hole off till 2 in the morning was hammered by now but I was ok, was drunk but wasnt too drunk ya know. But we had to leave the club anyway so we did about 5 or 6 of us in full get up walked down to one of the major takeaways in the city. We got plenty of attention, most of it pointing and laughing (^^,) didnt care by now though its all part of the fun. Got a big bag of chips anyway n was standning outside talking to a few people we went to school with, was nice to talk to em again. Havent seen some of em in 2 years so we were cathcing up :)
I dont really like standing around outside takeaways though as alot of people are morons and that one tends to be a hotspot for trouble, people brawling on the street and all that isnt really my kind of thing.

So we finished up our chips which took ages as we were talking the whole time and ran into some other people from school n were talking to them aswell, we were still having people walking up going " Love the outfits guys " which was all well and good haha. MUst have heard that about a thousand times. Got into a taxi anyway ya should have seen his face when we got in O.o I just said " fancy dress " n he was like " fair enough " then got dropped off after one of the other lads n walked through my park n got in home and then realised I had left my fucking fags in the taxi.... BOLLOCKS

So had to walk about a mile or so to the nearest 24 hour garage, may not seem like much but try doing that when your making figure of eights and not able to walk straight ;D got there anyway bought em and then went D: FOOOD so got a big mac too ate that they practically threw me out the door after I bought it because they were closing as if they ever close down mac donalds like ( ewww just sneezed all over my arm )and then I had the fun times of walking home.... I was soo tempted to find a nice garden and pan out, I was wrecked after my trip.

Got home and realised I had forgotten my keys -.- as it was now 4 o clock in the morning waking the rental units would have been a bad idea as I would have been hacked apart by an angry mother and beaten to death by my dad who had work in the morning. Had to go and find the spare one we keep which took fucking ages, also the fact that my brain was shutting down didnt help matters at all :\ found it and was like :D upstairs brushed my teeth and collapsed into bed, took a while to fall asleep though :(

Anyways had a great night and to make things even better my computer came yesterday :D although I had fuck all to do with building it my friend did that haha, it was just about one of the most painfull things I have ever had to watch. All the pushing and shoving going " get in there you bastard " *tap tap tap SMACK* made me feel ill. Those components are soo fucking fragile I thought I'd die.

Havent read any blogs yet today still rather hung over :s

Gluck anyway peeps :)

Cian

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun but I must have missed something, how were you dressed up that gave you so many odd looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it sounds like you had a great time :D
    Isn't it spelled jaegermeister though? Or something like that... oh well :P

    "get in there you bastard *tap tap tap SMACK* "
    Woah, that is a double entendre if i've ever seen one ;D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha jeremy I was hung over to fuck not my fault =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and btw was dressed as a knight but on a thursday night thats hardly the usual getup you'd expect some people to wear hehe. Least I wasnt alone people would have been calling me a doctor

    Most people just piss themselves laughing and play along but there are of course arsewipes out there who just act the nob

    ReplyDelete