Monday, June 8, 2009

hello again =P

Sorry I've not posted in a while :\ been a bit down lately, my computers fucked (the new one) had to build it myself well my friend did but there's something wrong with the processor that coupled with the fact that I went into with no sleep made me feel a bit odd yesterday.

I mean really weird I knew something was wrong with me and I felt like I was slipping into one of my dark moods again which can really really fuck me up, but haha all's I needed was a good nights sleep and I feel grand again woooooot =D love being in a normal mood not going mad but ya know just chilled like a can of beer mmmmmmmm. Speaking of beer I'm gonna ring my friends in a min n see if they fancy coming up for a few beers, really bored atm and there's only so much internet tv you can watch before you start to turn into a mad raving loon... not that I would.... no honest :)

As I havent done anything the last few days so I think half my problem is just being plain bored out of my tree :(

and what is AJ up to haha he's made a trillion posts in under 2 days. Havent read em yet but I will soon :)

Oh and my computer is actually working like I can turn it on and it wont explode just I think I did the coolant wrong, so when ever the processor is put under stress it shuts itself down to protect itself. It's ridiculously underpowerred atm 7 of its 8 cores have been shut off and its running at less than half the speed that it should be at. Which when you are mega nerd ie: ME is very very annoying cos I cant use it for the reason I bought the sodding thing, computer games :(

But hey, dont have anything else going wrong with my life atm so I guess I should shut up and get on with it XD

Talk to ye soon

Cian

No comments:

Post a Comment