Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My liver is going to hate me

Im going out to a fancy dress tomorrow, it is going to be epic. I was talked into it by my friends last night. See I'm not that much of a town person I do enjoy it when I'm there but I dont really like it that much, I prefer being in a gaf with friends and a few beers. But anyway afetr alot of convinving I eventually agreed to go, my friends were practically begging me to come. So instead of being a boring bastard I decided I would.

Got my costume and all 50 quid :O it looks pretty funny, I'm going as a medieval knight hehe even have a shitty plastic sword to go with it. I can guarantee somebody there will be a pirate and will need a swift slash or two from my deadly discount weapon =D I'd say it'l be a good laugh and whats more aswell is its a fundraiser for a friend of mine who's going abroad to Africa so not only do we have an axcuse to get drunk now we're doing it to help people which is nice ya know.

There's going to be aload of people there too, your one put it up on bebo and texted wveryone in her phone so the place will be packed. To tell the truth I'm kinda excited, my liver isnt though. It's going to get a sound beating =P

Part from that dont really have much to say except that the weather has been savage lately I think my post giving out about the shitty weather we were getting may have done some good maybe I should do it more often :) this is probably some of the best weather we've had here in eons... Last summer was a pile of ass really, to give an example how bad it was the rivers were higher in the summer than they were in the winter which is :o an EPIC fail of a summer (^^,)

Anyways I'l make a post tomorrow if I'm alive and tell ye all about my night :)

talk to ye soon

Cian

2 comments:

  1. Getting drunk to help people :O
    ...*moves to Ireland* ;D

    Nice weather is always good

    hugs

    ReplyDelete