Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Howdy =D

Hey not posted in yonks :\ my bad, but I'm here again now. Not really been busy either well unless you can count obscene amounts of computer being busy (^^,)

And also the fact that I've done bougger all so I havent really had anything worth posting about either. Just said I'd write this for everyone out there who's lending me their ear :)

And I'm really glad to see that mboys back :) loved his blog and was like :( when he said he was leaving and was like :( everyday I signed in and he hadn't posted but he has now so wOOt =)

Have been working a good bit which can contribute to me being a lazy shite, I'm lazy on a good day, after work haha... well lets say I'm slightly worse =P

4 comments:

  1. Cian

    good to see you back been a bit busy myself lately. Hope to get back to some regular reading and commenting

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm glad you're back :)

    I'm lazy too so don't worry about it :P

    *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo back to the postings! But I've been working too and still manage to find time to post so you have no excuse! Except maybe video games... I could see myself getting distracted by them pretty easily...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you've been faithfully reading my blog(s), it's okay not to post on your own more frequently.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete