Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gah the house is fucked

Construction site indeed, running water from the bathroom, kettle + fridge out in the shed haha and its gonna be like this for a good while oh and now dishwasher so my evil rental units (well not really) have me on dishwashing duty the bastards.

We still have to do plastering, tiling, piping and electrics... Think I'm gonna have to give a hand with the tiling and its a big room :\ worst of all though is that my mums a hoarder so the kitchen was packed full of useless shit that she's never going to use but she's still like 'NOO I nEEEEd it' I mean FFS you mongo get a skip and bin the lot of it its all shite haha (making sure to recycle what you can mind you).

Oh man I have a tough life :( I'm off to the pub in an hour or so to go to another fundraiser..... =D should be good craic I'd say. I'l tell ye bout it later :)

bye for now

Cian

No comments:

Post a Comment