Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grrrrrrr

My new computer is fucked, think I put it together wrong or applied the thermal paste to the back of the processor wrong or something like that, bottom line it keeps shutting down whenever stress is put on the processor and I go >.< every single time. The sodding thing cost 2,000 euro's and well I'm slightly annoyed haha. What even worse te pillocs at the site I orderred it from are about as helpfull as a bag of turnips.... I sent them a webnote and got back a reply to which I went "yes I know that the problem HOW DO I FIX IT" -.- well I didn't send that to them but thats what I was thinking

My house is a fucking building site atm, we're getting an extension and moving or kitchen around and few other things and I cant wait for it to be finished I'l look mint I'd say. But until then we have no central heating and our fridge is out the back garden in my Dads shed haha. Whats worse aswell is the guys that are building it can only come around once or twice every two weeks. My Dad's doing most of the re-wiring, plumbing and all that but he's leaving the actual construction, structural stuff and demolition to a group of fella's he knows.

There a massive trench going through the kitchen atm which is gona be for the new heating pipes and all that but while digging it they found a mouses nest... in the middle of a solid concrete floor O.o how the fuck he got in there I have no idea the mouse was right next to the heating pipes, likes his comforts the little shit hehe.

Anyways thats me done for today my uncle who's an electrical engineer ( you may bow to his title now ) is calling over later to see if he can help me sort out my pc. Whats even better is he works with an IT company so fingers crossed =D

See ye later :)

Cian

3 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm sorry about the computer- good luck fixing it! I regret that I don't know enough about them to help you with the issue (I'm hopeful- electrical engineers are helpful :D)

    I'm sure the house will look nice once the construction is done, you'll have to let us know ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. pc's are a pain in the face!

    good luck :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cian

    I hope that uncle fixed it cause electrical engineers are teh coolest people in the world lol take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete