Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tinnies and thoughts

Going for cans later with a few of my mates in my house... A couple of em are being a right bunch gaylords and saying things like " I'm tired " now that really is no excuse just say your a lazy bastard and dont want to come out that would do fine.

Soooooo anyways email rocks btw I can track my order using it hehe, ya know smooth out my nerves. A buddy of mine got something in the post recently that arrived in several hundred pieces. The postman probably knew aswell made him sign the thing and legged it before he could open it to find out that what he had bought was now in half a million pieces inside the packaging. If that was me I would have had a shit attack, my friend was just like meh. I tried to convince him to write a 'nasty' email but he didnt want to. Because like a tool he had signed the thingy before he checked it... pilloc

Went into the bank today n when the bank teller was writing up the funds transfer document I was like D: *cringe* as I realised that was a fuckload of my money just leaving my account. And I still have fuck all to show for it haha. But it will be here soon and I cant wait :>

Ya know I'm still being mega silent about whats going on in my life atm with my friends, nobody even know's I have this and I'm covvering my tracks to the extent that I'm obliterating my internet history every time I sign off... man I feel like Jason Bourne doing shit like this, its kinda annoying ya know :( but at least I have people reading anyway so I guess thats a plus.

Thanks to everyone who's reading this and people who are following my silly little ramblings. I like blogging so much that I go "hmm that would make a nice blog now" =D
but eh short of going into personal details which I'm rather reluctant to release or some really really sad ones ( which people dont really need atm, some of ye are unhappy enough right now and need cheering up so I'l leave them out for now ) ya know about coping with family shit and all that. I'm not really sure what I can write... Dont worry I finished the leaving cert so I should be able to make a fucking cupcake sound awesome (^^,)

I'l think of some stuff to include that ye might find interesting or funny.

Anyways thats me done for now

gluck peeps :)

Cian

3 comments:

  1. Silly little ramblings are often the most fun. I don't anyone would mind if you took a turn for the serious every now and then though. If you feel like writing something write it. If I ever write something that sad or serious or what have you, I apologize in advance and then just write it. It's the freedom that makes this enjoyable for me.

    Hope the computer comes with no broken bits.


    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cian

    How were those cans you went out for good i hope. Let us know what you want us to know on your schedule.

    take care nad be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel obligated to always be happy, especially here. This is your place to say whatever you want :)

    I'll read and comment no matter what you post ;D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete