Monday, June 1, 2009

bye matt

Um I'm still a bit puzzled. Read Cvn's blog if your wondering what I'm on about. Matt's gonna leave blogger :(

I barely even know you but you were the first person to comment me :) for whats its worth Matt look after yourself.

I might make another post later, still a bit confused atm lol.

Oh and jeremy, I was talking to Bob when I joined for a bit via email. He told me to get on msn aswell. But I've opted not to, for the time being anyway, I just dont feel up to it. Hope you can understand and even if you dont I hope you can be patient at least. I cant really explain it but there's something in my mind just telling me not to ( I know this may sound a bit odd haha ) and until it stops I probably wont go onto msn. In fact being perfectly honest I dont even know if I ever will go onto msn, but I might ya never know. Sure I did do well in maths when I was leaving school and that was just short of a miracle O.O

I'l more than likely be oredering my computer today. Provided I can talk my dad into handing over his credit card and letting me charge 1.5 K sterling to it ( should be a piece of piss ) except for one thing. He has a massive fear of the internet and anything computer related... its kinda funny really but he frankly doesnt have a clue whats going on when he sits down in front of a computer let alone when I'm putting a huge fuck off charge to his account. As most of ye know Ireland was a bit 1800's when he was growing up. I reckon I'l be able to talk him into it. Ye'l probably find out in the next hour if I did, as I'm either gonna post a big YEEEEESSS or a big NOOOOOOOOOOO (^^,)

talk to ye in a bit

Cian

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mean me... There's always been too many Matt's in the world I've always said.

    I'm not going anywhere (for confirmation see my latest post! (yay self-promotion!))

    As for computers, I somehow have become the go-to guy in my house even though I barely know anything. My dad has just given up figure it out I guess haha.

    Hope you're dad doesn't get too freaked and you get your new computer!

    Matt (the one that isn't going nowhere)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it's fine, I was just throwing the option out there :P

    And yay for new computer

    @Matt, no he's talking about a different Matt :P

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cian

    Sorry sbout that confusion, The Matt that comments here is not the Matt i was talking about :P That matt was a UK Matt but all Matt are OK

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete