Wednesday, June 10, 2009

IT LIVEEEEEEES O.O

The fucking thing is working no shutdowns WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT 2 grands worth of computer equipment just waiting to rape the games market I cant wait >:) downloading games of steam now.... Havent played computer in fucking ages only have a few games for my xbox cod4 which I've beaten six ways from sunday and gow1 + 2 which I have also beaten six ways from sunday haha.

Fuck me if you could see the fucking grin I have on my face now =D

Rather pleased atm although I did get roped into fucking helping with the building grrr, I do get to kick the crap out of our old kitchen so its not all bad ;D

arg I just saw the download rate I'm getting atm..... 5% left and its going at 243 kb/s thats gonna be fucking ages :( oh ya btw did I mention I'm an impatient bastard... I want it NOOOW >.<

=P

Talk to ye all again gluck *waves*

Cian

No comments:

Post a Comment