Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lazy much?

Well its half 3 in the afternoon and while most people are having lunch I'm having my breakfast... Summer holidays rock =D Still havent got a call from work yet so dunno when I'm going in. Dont mind tho my new computer is a monster and I've been sorta glued to it the last few days :) in fact I'm gonna start playing that as soon as I finish posting.

So I'm still sorta sleepy while writing this I was ke up by listening to Trance etc on loud hehe... How do you add youtube videos haha (^^,) wish I could show ye the shit that I listen too =P

1 comment:

  1. I get up around 7:30 for Mass at 8:30, but I usually don't get around to breakfast until about noon (gotta check those blogs). So I don't need lunch until 4-5:00 (16-17h) and dinner after 11:00 p.m. When my brother's here, though, lunch is closer to 2:00 and dinner between 8:00 and 9:00.

    ReplyDelete