Monday, June 1, 2009

me = moron

haha ya I thought it was the matt that I knew who was leaving ROFL.... anyways bye to the other matt even if I dont know him :(

Orderred my computer, but I'm sure I got shafted the dirty bastards. Today as in 7 o clock(ish) the price was coming to about 1540 strling and when I went to order it was 1660 O.O I mean fuck off like, thats fucking madness. That meant that a system that should have cost 1800 has now gone to about 1950 in the space of a few minutes dirty bastards.

They are going to get an email with me going *bitch moan bitch moan* tomorrow. But mainly I just want to know how the fuck they can justify that. I think I know what it might be tho, I was using some offers that brought down the prices of a few items I was buying and maybe because I orderred it late on Monday the offers are no longer valid... SHIT >.<

But meh I suppose I could be sent much worse problems than that so *slap* shut up and get on with it haha. It should be arriving before the weekend which means I'l be up and running by saturday =D

6 comments:

  1. Just as an experiment, go to the site where you bought the computer and see what price they quote. Continue as you did today, and see if the price changes. Then exit the site and come back right away and try it again. See if the price has suddenly dropped again, and see if it doesn't go back up again when you act as if you're about to purchase.

    That is what happened to me when I went to book a hotel room in Québec City/ The agency started out quoting me a low price, but then in the middle of the process, the price went way up. Three times in a row, same low price followed by same high price. (fortunately the hotel gave me a major upgrade on my room when I checked in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha moron. Naw. You do know what this means though... We have to truly get to know each other. I'm touched that you were so sad I was leaving though! You should email me sometime!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: nauturgesetz I'm rather sure thats illegal did ya happen to mention it to them? As in say 'Your a bastard give me a better room'

    Ya Matt I know hehe =D I was rather suprised when I thought it was you and was like O.o why's he doing that? haha glad I was mistaken tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cian

    Dont feel to bad and about MSN its ok either way and i wil always enjoy getting emails too

    Hope it comes in one piece lol

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't say anything to the hotel, but they may have realized that the online booking service gave me a raw deal, because they upgraded the room spontaneously.

    I had been told that I'd have an interior room with no view, and they ended up giving me a room on the 18th floor with spectacular views of the lower city, the Île d'Orléans, and the St. Lawrence River.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well so they arent complete bastards so hehe =P

    ReplyDelete