Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm still like O.O

Got a 2.2 or an average between 60-64.9% in my college exams GO ME =D Fucking rocking good news that was, I really really thought I did badly in one of them. Must be better at learning than think hehe.

I failed one subject in my first semester, dont worry didnt have anything to do with my actual course. It was a complete and utter waste of time that still pisses me off when I think about it. The fact that the lecturer was a thundering bitch also made me hate it even more >:( but anyway I had to repeat it during my second semester and I got a much fairer lecturer and even though some of the people in my group were a bunch of wankers and did fuck all. I'm confident, in fact I'm sure that I did very well in the reapeat... BUT the fuckholes that are the examintions board didnt allocate the marks.

So as it stands I have all of my credits bar one subject and I'm hoping that that subject, stupid though it may be will bring up the next few percent to give me a 2.1 which would be EPIC :)

Thats me done for now, will be blogging again soon. Take care :)

Cian

3 comments:

  1. Glad it came out that well, and I hope you'll be getting to the 2.1 (although I have no idea what that means, just that it seems to be better that 2.2, which was itself happymaking).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cian

    glad to hear things are going well and that you are getting the grades you are happy with

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting good grades :)

    I'm sure you did well on that last subject ;)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete